- ✚ for a kiss on a wound.
- ♕ for a kiss of swearing fealty.
- ✿ for a sweet kiss on the cheek.
- ♠ for a kiss that leaves a mark on the skin.
- ♆ for a kiss where there is a pulse.
- ϡ for a kiss that lets you know I love you.
- ღ for a kiss filled with passion and need.
- † for a kiss to say good bye forever.
- ✄ for hateful kiss — gonna make you feel the scorn okay?!
- ☂ for a kiss in the rain.
- Hair: Irresistible Longing
- Forehead: Blessing/Friendship
- Eyelid: Adoration
- Ear: Temptation
- The Bridge of Nose: Treasuring
- Cheek: Dear/Kindness/Satisfaction
- Lips: Love
- Throat: Desire
- Nape: Deep Attachment
- Back: Confirmation
- Chest: Possession
- Arm: Affection/Adoration
- Wrist: Desire/Lust
- Back of Hand: Respect/Love
- Palm of Hand: Begging/Entreaty
- Fingertip: Praise/Admiration
- Tummy: You-will-always-come-back-to-me
- Waist: Binding
- Thigh: Control
- Leg: Obediance
- Instep: Subordination
- Tip of the Toe: Worship/Idolize
((meme inspired by this))
I’ve been translating Old English for two days. I’m getting concerned that all my replies will now start reading like Anglo-Saxon poetry.
Amora was never one to think highly of anyone aside from herself, but she had to admit- Lady Sif was an impressive character. She was skilled with a sword and she was skilled with her words. The one thing that Amora could easily say that she despised Lady Sif for was the one thing that she had that Amora could never get her hands on; and that was Thor. In her jealous rage and her attempts to eliminate the competition, she had concocted a perfect method to drive the two further apart.
Lady Sif had never done anything to aggravate Amora otherwise, and she considered the two acquaintances, despite the few odd differences. So, Amora was to put her plans in action this evening. he paced through the palace slowly, although she was in a rush to find Lady Sif. There was only one place that the Lady would be at this hour, and it was the training grounds. After her walk through the palace, Amora stepped out onto the dirt of the training field, the heels of her shoes sinking into the dirt slightly. She stopped at the side, knowing better than to interrupt Lady Sif during one of her spars.
Through obligation and duty both, Sif was anything but a sedentary creature. She reveled in the physicality of combat, spar or legitimate, the sweat, the aches, the visceral rush, it made her feel alive. Even as she trained the soldier before her had been enjoying herself, but the sudden appearance of green and blonde in her peripheral alerted her to the presence of another, and her space was interrupted.
Something told her she would not be able to continue on with her match in peace, and so quickly trounced the young soldier before her, disarming and flipping him on to his back, ending the session.
"Amora," Sif finally acknowledged, sending her partner on his way. Loki, she might have understood, even expected she was no stranger to fighting with the trickster, but Amora? She did not know the Enchantress to make many appearances in this region of the palace grounds.
"I never thought thee interested in the arts of combat." The Shield-Maiden said turning to face her unexpected visitor. "Or did you come here for my pleasant company?"